Toyota Land Cruiser
SFI » Front airbag sensor
- Never use SRS parts from another vehicle. When replacing
parts, replace them with new parts.
- Never reuse the sensor involved in a collision when
the SRS has deployed.
- Never repair a sensor in order to reuse it.
1. INSTALL FRONT AIRBAG SENSOR
(a) Install the front airbag sensor with the arrow on the sensor
facing toward the front of the vehicle.
Torque: 7.5 NÂ·m (76 kgfÂ·cm, 66 in.Â·lbf)
- Make sure that the sensor is installed with the specified
- If the sensor has been dropped, or there are cracks,
dents or other defects in the case, brackets or connector,
replace the removed sensor with a new one.
- The front sensor is equipped with an electrical connection
check mechanism. Be sure to lock this mechanism
securely when connecting the connector. If the
connector is not securely locked, a malfunction code
will be detected by the diagnostic system.
(b) Connect the front airbag sensor connector.
2. INSTALL BATTERY AND BATTERY CARRIER
3. INSPECT SRS WARNING LIGHT (DI-692 )
More about «Front airbag sensor»: