(If the IC terminals are touched, the IC may be destroyed by static electricity.)
HINT: For the step 1 to 7, refer to page BO-97 .
1. REMOVE REAR DOOR SCUFF PLATE
2. REMOVE REAR DOOR OPENING TRIM
3. REMOVE REAR SEAT BELT ANCHOR
4. REMOVE REAR MAT SET PLATE
5. REMOVE REAR NO. 2 SEAT
6. REMOVE STRIKER PLATES
7. REMOVE QUARTER TRIM PANEL
8. REMOVE CURTAIN SHIELD AIRBAG SENSOR ASSEMBLY
(a) Disconnect the connector.
NOTICE: Disconnect the connector with the sensor assembly installed.
(b) Remove the 2 bolts and curtain shield airbag sensor assembly.