Toyota Land Cruiser
SFI » Curtain shield airbag sensor assembly
- Never use SRS parts from another vehicle. When replacing
parts, replace them with new ones.
- Never reuse the curtain shield airbag sensor assembly
involved in a collision when the airbag has
- Never repair a sensor in order to reuse it.
For step 2 to 8, refer to page BO-101 .
1. INSTALL CURTAIN SHIELD AIRBAG SENSOR ASSEMBLY
(a) Install the curtain shield airbag sensor assembly with the
Torque: 17.5 NÂ·m (178 kgfÂ·cm, 13 ftÂ·lbf)
(b) Connect the connector.
- Connection of the connector is done after the sensor
assembly has been installed.
- Make sure that the sensor assembly is installed with
the specified torque.
- If the sensor assembly has been dropped, or there are
cracks, dents or other defects in the case, bracket or
connector, replace the sensor assembly with a new
- When installing the sensor assembly, take care that
the SRS wiring does not interfere with other parts and
is not pinched between other parts.
- After installation, shake the sensor assembly to
check that there is no looseness.
2. INSTALL QUARTER TRIM PANEL
3. INSTALL STRIKER PLATES
4. INSTALL REAR NO. 2 SEAT
5. INSTALL REAR MAT SET PLATE
6. INSTALL REAR SEAT BELT ANCHOR
7. INSTALL REAR DOOR OPENING TRIM
8. INSTALL REAR DOOR SCUFF PLATE
9. INSPECT SRS WARNING LIGHT (DI-692 )
More about «Curtain shield airbag sensor assembly»: