Warning: You can lose control of the vehicle if you try to adjust a driver seat while the vehicle is moving.
Adjust the driver seat only when the vehicle is not moving.
To adjust a manual seat:
1. Pull up on the handle at the front of the seat.
2. Slide the seat to the desired position and release the handle.
3. Try to move the seat back and forth to be sure it is locked in place.
Seat Height Adjuster
If available, move the lever up or down to manually raise or lower the seat.
To recline a manual seatback:
1. Lift the lever.
2. Move the seatback to the desired position, and then release the lever to lock the seatback in place.
3. Push and pull on the seatback to make sure it is locked.
To return the seatback to the upright position:
1. Lift the lever fully without applying pressure to the seatback, and the seatback will return to the upright position.
2. Push and pull on the seatback to make sure it is locked.
To adjust a power seat, if equipped:
Power Reclining Seatbacks
Four-Way Shown, Two-Way Similar
To adjust the lumbar support, if equipped:
Back Bolster Adjustment
To adjust the back bolster support, if equipped:
Thigh Support Adjustment
If equipped, pull up on the lever.
Then pull or push on the support to lengthen or shorten. Release the lever to lock in place.
If equipped, the ignition must be on to use the massage feature.
If equipped, press the massage button to use the massage feature.
To stop massage, press this button again.
The massage feature will turn off after approximately 10 minutes.
Press the massage button to restart the massage feature.