Adjust the rearview mirror for a clear view of the area behind your vehicle.
Automatic Dimming Rearview Mirror
The mirror automatically dims to reduce the glare of headlamps from behind. The dimming feature comes on when the vehicle is started.
To adjust a mirror:
1. Press or to select the driver or passenger mirror.
2. Press the arrows on the control pad to move the selected mirror in the desired direction.
The outside mirrors can be folded inward to prevent damage when going through an automatic car wash. Push the mirror outward to return it to the original position.
Steering Wheel Adjustment
To adjust the steering wheel:
1. Pull the lever down.
2. Move the steering wheel up or down.
3. Pull or push the steering wheel closer or away from you.
4. Pull the lever up to lock the steering wheel in place.
Do not adjust the steering wheel while driving.