Toyota Land Cruiser
SFI » Seat position sensor assembly
- Never use SRS parts from another vehicle. When replacing
parts, replace them with new ones.
- Never reuse the seat position sensor assembly involved
in a collision when the airbag has deployed.
- Never repair a sensor in order to reuse it.
1. INSTALL SEAT POSITION SENSOR ASSEMBLY
(a) Connect the connector.
(b) Install the seat position sensor assembly with a new bolt.
Torque: 8.0 NÂ·m (82 kgfÂ·cm, 71 in.Â·lbf)
- Connection of the connector is done after the sensor
assembly has been installed.
- Make sure that the sensor assembly is installed with
the specified torque.
- If the sensor assembly has been dropped, or there are
cracks, dents or other defects in the case, bracket or
connector, replace the sensor assembly with a new
- When installing the sensor assembly, take care that
the SRS wiring does not interfere with other parts and
is not pinched between other parts.
- After installation, shake the sensor assembly to
check that there is no looseness.
2. INSTALL FRONT SEAT ASSEMBLY (DRIVER SIDE)
3. INSPECT SRS WARNING LIGHT (DI-692 )
More about «Seat position sensor assembly»: