Toyota Land Cruiser
SFI » Side and curtain shield airbag sensor assembly
- Never use SRS parts from another vehicle. When replacing
parts, replace them with new ones.
- Never reuse the side and curtain shield airbag sensor
assembly involved in a collision when the airbag has
- Never repair a sensor in order to reuse it.
For step 2 to 9, refer to page BO-101 .
1. INSTALL SIDE AND CURTAIN SHIELD AIRBAG SENSOR
(a) Install the side and curtain shield airbag sensor assembly
with the 2 bolts.
Torque: 20 NÂ·m (205 kgfÂ·cm, 15 ftÂ·lbf)
(b) Connect the connector of the side and curtain shield airbag
- Connection of the connector is done after the sensor
assembly has been installed.
- Make sure that the sensor assembly is installed with
the specified torque.
- If the sensor assembly has been dropped, or there are
cracks, dents or other defects in the case, bracket or
connector, replace the sensor assembly with a new
- When installing the sensor assembly, take care that
the SRS wiring does not interfere with other parts and
is not pinched between other parts.
- After installation, shake the sensor assembly to
check that there is no looseness.
2. INSTALL FRONT SEAT OUTER BELT
Upper bolt: 8.0 NÂ·m (81 kgfÂ·cm, 71 in.Â·lbf)
3. INSTALL CENTER PILLAR LOWER GARNISH
4. INSTALL REAR DOOR OPENING TRIM WEATHERSTRIP
5. INSTALL FRONT DOOR OPENING TRIM WEATHERSTRIP
6. INSTALL FRONT SEAT OUTER BELT FLOOR ANCHOR
Torque: 42 NÂ·m (428 kgfÂ·cm, 31 ftÂ·lbf)
7. INSTALL LAP BELT OUTER ANCHOR COVER
8. INSTALL FRONT DOOR SCUFF PLATE
9. INSTALL REAR DOOR SCUFF PLATE
10. INSPECT SRS WARNING LIGHT (DI-692 )
More about «Side and curtain shield airbag sensor assembly»: