NOTICE: Do not open the cover or the case of the ECU and various electrical devices unless absolutely necessary.
(If the IC terminals are touched, the IC may be destroyed by static electricity.)
HINT: For step 2 to 6, refer to page BO-84 .
1. REMOVE FRONT SEAT (BO-105 )
2. REMOVE TRANSFER SHIFT LEVER KNOB
3. REMOVE UPPER CONSOLE PANEL
4. REMOVE REAR CONSOLE BOX WITH CONSOLE REAR END PANEL
5. REMOVE FRONT CONSOLE BOX
6. REMOVE CENTER LOWER CLUSTER FINISH PANEL ASSEMBLY
7. REMOVE AIRBAG SENSOR ASSEMBLY
(a) Disconnect the airbag sensor connectors.
NOTICE: Disconnect the connectors with the airbag sensor assembly installed.
(b) Remove the 3 bolts and the airbag sensor assembly.