HINT: Inspect these items when the engine is cold.
1. REPLACE TIMING BELT (EM-15 )
2. INSPECT VALVE CLEARANCE (EM-4 )
3. INSPECT DRIVE BELT (CH-2 )
4. REPLACE ENGINE OIL AND OIL FILTER (LU-2 )
5. REPLACE ENGINE COOLANT (CO-2 )
6. INSPECT EXHAUST PIPES AND MOUNTINGS
Visually inspect the pipes, hangers and connections for severe corrosion, leaks or damage.
7. REPLACE AIR CLEANER FILTER
Replace the air cleaner filter with a new one.
8. INSPECT FUEL LINES, CONNECTIONS AND FUEL VAPOR CONTROL VALVE (EC-5 )
Visually inspect the fuel lines for cracks, leakage loose connections, deformation or tank band looseness.
9. INSPECT GASKET IN FUEL TANK CAP (EC-5 )
10. REPLACE SPARK PLUGS (IG-1 )
11. California, Massachusetts and New York: INSPECT CHARCOAL CANISTER (EC-5 )